After a long day of working hard, do you really want to spend more time doing paperwork? We provide full-charge bookkeeping, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, sales and cash receipts posting, cash disbursements and credit card purchase recording, payroll reporting, tracking and analysis. We can handle all your bookkeeping needs or jointly define a more limited role.
Bookkeeping in simple terms can be described as a method of organizing and recording a company’s financial transactions on a monthly or quarterly basis. This process of recording financial transactions can be daunting at times for business owner, but it is very crucial to the success of your small business. You, as the business owner should not be devoting your time trying to decide where to post debits or credits.
This is where we at CAPBT Business Services are at your service: We provide Full-Charge bookkeeping and can devise personalized packages to meet your specific needs. If you would like to get detailed information about our bookkeeping services, please feel free to contact us and get 15% discount on your requirements.
Full-Charge Bookkeeping Service
Our bookkeeping package offers all regularly used accounting reports along with a variety of other informational reports.
Our Bookkeeping services meets the full charge bookkeeping needs of our clients by providing the following services:
We’ll reconcile your bank accounts and credit card statements, and provide you with key financial reports that will tell you exactly how your business is doing.
These reports are clear and easy to read.
Financial Management statements include:
- Balance Sheet - Lists the association’s assets, and how they are allocated amongst liabilities and fund balances
- YTD Monthly Expense Report - Lists all income and expenses, and is useful in spotting trends preparing the budget for next year
- Monthly Billing & Accounts Receivable - We provide clear information to the directors and managers of the association.
- Income & Expense to Budget Comparisons - Compares income and expenses to the association’s monthly and year-to-date budget
- Cumulative Ledger Listing - Provides all transactions for the year to date
- Income (Profit & Loss) Statement
- Bank Reconciliation Worksheet
- Accounts Payables & Receivables
- General Ledger
- Professional Financial statements
- Financial Statement - Profit & Loss Report
- Monthly Bank Statement Reconciliation
- End of Period Reporting
- Quarterly Filings
- Sales Tax Filings
- Writing and Bill paying Annually, we also prepare and file your association’s 1099 tax forms
- QuickBooks Support
- QuickBooks Set-Up
- QuickBooks Tune-up
- QuickBooks Training & Consulting
- Start-up and Advisory Services
Certain bookkeeping/accounting tasks need to be done on daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly schedule depending on the business needs. Work can be completed as needed to help get your business through peak times and rush projects.
At CAPBT Business Services Our Business Is To Help Your Business Grow! We take care of all your essential back-office needs, so you can focus on growing your business. We promise to work with you in providing the best possible service for ultimate satisfaction. Pricing and availability of administrative services are determined by necessity of the individual organization.
Credits & Deductions
Important Tax Dates for Small Businesses
Massachusetts Department of Revenue